Terms of Chauffeur drive service:
- Mandatory condition of renting a car with a driver in Saint-Petersburg is the payment for 1 hour of car delivery, which includes washing, fueling and transportation of the vehicle to a customer specified address.
- Car drive outside Saint-Petersburg shall be paid separately in the form of additional hours of delivery, or payment of a country run at the rate of 20-35 RBL/km, depending on the class of the vehicle.
- In the case of a car rental at night from 23:00 to 07:00, extra charge to the existing tariffs is included in amount of 30% for passenger vehicles and 50% for buses and minibuses.
- The cost of paid parking shall be paid by the customer.
- In case of necessity, dispatcher determines the possibility of extending the time of order of the car, guided by the schedule of vehicles.
- In case of failure to pay prolonged time of car rental with a driver, customer service shall be ceased.
- Terms of time rounding of car rental with a chauffeur: 15 minutes is rounded up to half an hour, more than 30 minutes – to 1 hour.
- Provision of car rental service with a driver for legal persons is carried out at 100% prepayment of the estimated time of rent.
- The customer is liable for CARSBERRY Company in case of damage to the vehicle due to his fault.
- The driver has the right to refuse a customer in individual car decorating with holiday attributes, in the event is it can damage vehicle paintwork and impair visibility.
- CARSBERRY shall not be responsible for the belongings of passengers left in the saloon or trunk of a car.
When using the services of car rental with a driver of CARSBERRY Company, passengers are prohibited from:
- Give instructions to the driver, which may entail a violation of traffic regulations.
- Smoke, drink alcoholic beverages and eat food inside the car.
- Transport large objects in the saloon that may damage the interior of the car, as well as impair driver's view.
- Transport animals without special transportation bags.